Launcher3 is the default Application launcher in Android. Still, in doubt, let’s talk about it a little deeper.
You must be having a smartphone, have you ever thought about how I am launching my applications, how I am able to scroll through the several applications. Yes, you get it right now. Launcher3 helps you to customize your home screen, launch your Application dock by just swiping up, selecting and launching the applications, and so on. Oftentimes it keeps crashing, it is too annoying. You must have faced the same too.
Though Launcher3 is quite old now and barely can be seen on today’s phone, people are still looking for it. In today’s Android devices they have their own in-built launchers, and often it may crash.
One of the most common issues we face using old Launcher3 Android phones is they keep Crashing. If you are also having that issue, just do a quick cache cleaning of Launcher3 apps.
How to clear the Launcher3 cache
1. Go to your Setting
2. Scroll down to Apps, click apps to open the list of Apps installed on your phone
3. Scroll down or use Search to find the Launcher 3 App.
4. Tap on Launcher3 App to open the App info window.
5. From the App info window scroll down to Storage and tap to open the Storage window
6. Click on Clear Cache.
That’s it your problem must have been resolved now. Launcher3 will start working again.
If the Launcher3 still keeps crashing then maybe it is the last update. Just uninstall the last update and give it a reboot. Still, you end up crashing the launcher then you do the factory reset. But before doing that keep a backup of all your data, failing which you end up with an empty phone.
Though the above method will solve your issue, here is another alternative you can try. You can now install third-party launchers on your phone.
Best third party Android Launchers to install in 2021
1. Nova 7
50 Million+ Downloads
- Customized Icon Themes Support – Customize your icons with thousands of Android themes available on the Play Store.
- Dark Theme – Enjoy a dark theme on your phone. It really looks cool as well saves a lot of battery power.
- Night Mode – All customized and auto night mode selection features.
- All customizable App drawer – Play with your app drawer, set it to vertical or horizontal scrolls, add some cool page effects.
- Precise Grid Positioning – Set a perfect App drawer layout by snapping the widgets and icons between the grids.
- Speed – The app is designed to work smoothly even if you have an older phone. No need to worry about extra RAM.
- Can go for a premium Prime version for full features that can make you say wow.
2. Alpha Hybrid Launcher 2021
500K + Downloads
- Cool Hi-tech customized home screen
- Break the vintage Android look – Access all your app with all new revolving circular menu bar, tab and scroll round to select. That’s one of the best and cool things you have on your phone.
- All new Voice Command integration – Do everything from reading your messages to set alarms and reminders, make appointments, do calculations, and all other things you do on your phone just with your voice command.
- And much more free built-in apps and features, like Phone Dialer, Music Player, finger lock for apps, phone booster, and memory cleaner.
3. Microsoft Launcher
- All-new News Personalization option
- Select some Beautiful Wallpapers from the gallery
- Cool Dark theme for your Android Phone
- Faster and RAM Savvy features.
- Easy switch between portrait and landscape mode
4. Action Launcher
- You will get all the Android launcher features in it
- A Fully Customizable Application dock search box
- Integration of Google Discover integration for all apps
- Full notification Dots Support
These are some of the best available launchers in Google Play Store from which you can select. There is nothing sci-fi you need to do to install these too. Let’s take a look at this in our next Section.
How to use Third Party Android Launcher?
1. Select the best-suited Android launcher from the Google Play Store.
2. Click on Download to download and install the Launcher
3. Open your dock to select the Launcher app, Tap to select.
4. After launch select Always to set it default launcher.
5. To customize the Third Party Launcher, go to Settings.
6. From setting Customize the way you want.
7. Download the launcher themes for your home screen from Google Play Store.
That’s it, enjoy your new, customized home screen with an all-new user experience.
Android3 Launcher is quite an old launcher and is currently only available in selected brands’ mobile. Though if you are having it and facing crash issues, you can refer above sections to resolve the issues.
You might also like