In this article, I will guide you through a step-by-step procedure and will give you an exact hint about sign in or login into Juno Webmail so that you can access it. I will cover the basic-information on Juno Webmail, its features, create a Juno Webmail account, login process, and how to change your password for a Juno Webmail account.
Before I start the step-by-step procedure for the login process, let me first go deep on the focused topic so that if you are a new user, you can understand Juno Webmail in detail. So, let us begin with this basic-information on what is Juno Webmail platform.
What Is Juno Webmail Platform?
This webmail platform provides services for free webmail along with internet services. The company has headquartered in New Jersey, the United States. It had established and started providing its free webmail services in 1996. Within a short period, it had become one of the best webmail service providers.
This webmail platform had allowed users for sending and receiving 35KB sized messages. To your surprise, it was a huge-size at that time. Additionally, for a growing user base, Juno Webmail had launched premium services in 1998.
However, due to many reasons, Juno Webmail services was missing its place in the list of the best and top webmail service providers. Die to this, it had lost several millions of subscribers, and at that time, it had only 10 million subscribers. The main reason for this loss and failure was a web browser.
When Juno Webmail came to the latest versions and updates, it became less compatible. Still, many users use Juno email services for several personal reasons. In this modern age, Juno Webmail service has evolved its services from a basic-modern webmail service.
Thanks to this update, the Juno Webmail platform does not require any software to download. It gives 1GB of free space with extra features on its paid version.
Features Of Juno Webmail Platform:
Juno Webmail platform provides several features that attract more and more subscribers. Let us see what it offers.
- You can send and receive emails anywhere in the world.
- You can use colors and graphics to write emails.
- You can filter various junk files.
- It offers options like Short and Deletes.
- It has more security options.
- You can check spelling mistakes with a text editor.
Sign In With Juno Webmail Platform:
Create a new account to use all the offered features and services. The following steps will help you create a new account.
- Open a web browser and land on the official site of Juno Webmail.
- Click on Create A New Account, and you will reach Juno’s free email page.
- Click on Get Started, and go to the form. It will ask for detailed information to use a free Juno email.
- Again, there are few yet essential steps that you can follow under this section. Do not miss the steps to avoid interruption or failure while signing in.
Enter Your Basic Personal Information:
- Select the title from Mr., Ms., Or Mrs., and proceed.
- Enter your first name and last name to the edit text fields. It will be your Juno email account name.
- Then after you can enter your address to know your location.
- Enter your current City name, State name, and move to postal code.
- Type zip code or postal code according to your area.
- Enter your current email address or give any webmail to register with Juno Webmail Platform. It will work as your recovery email address.
- Type your mobile number and click on Send Code to use the verification code to verify your mobile.
- Put that verification code to Personal Verification Code. After that, click on the Check Code. You can also call on 1-800-654-5866 to sign in if you do not have a mobile device.
New Member ID & Password:
- Enter your desired email address in Member ID. It will be your Juno email account ID.
- Enter the password in the Password field. It is your Juno Webmail password.
- Also, you have to Re-enter Your Password. Do not forget to keep both the passwords the same. Enter only a strong password.
- After that, June will ask you a few questions that it uses to recover your Juno Webmail account if you forget your Member ID or Password. You have to select the most rememberable questions and answers. They are security questions.
- After that, give your Date Of Birth to create your Juno Webmail account.
Fill Out The Tell Us About Yourself Form:
It is an optional form, and you can update or remove the information anytime you want. If you do not wish to fill out this form, click on n/a. After that, you can update your information whenever you want.
Your last step is to click on the checkmark (I accept the Terms of Service and Billing Authorization). Then after, click on Submit & Continue.
Login In To Juno Webmail Platform:
Following simple steps are enough yet essential to login into your Juno Webmail account.
- Land to the official website of Juno Webmail, or click on this link. Link:- https://my.juno.com/start/login.do?cf=sp
- Type your Juno ID, and press Next to proceed.
- Type your Juno Password.
- Click on Log in, and access your Juno Webmail account.
Change Your Webmail Account Password:
In case if you want to change Juno Password for security purposes, you can change it immediately with a few and easy steps. You can secure your account in minutes by changing your Juno Password. It allows you to change your Juno Password by following simple steps.
- Go to Juno mail by opening any of the web browsers.
- Securely log in to your Juno Webmail with Member ID and Password.
- Navigate to Change Password at the top of the page. Or you can navigate to My Account that you can see at the top of your screen.
- Under member, type your account name. You do not require to enter the full Juno address because your account name is enough.
- At there, type your Current Password.
- After that, enter the New Password. Also, you have to Re-enter your New Password. It gives you a tip to use numbers and letters to make a strong password.
- Then, click on the Submit Your Request button to submit it. Thus, your password has been successfully changed.
If this article could help you signing and logging in to Juno Webmail Platform, then let us know. We covered almost everything that you needed to know, from signing in to changing the password. Now, enjoy these free email services to send and receive emails.
You might also like