Online classes, online counseling, online training, and various online videoconferences have been boosting the cloud meetings after the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic. It leads people to find one of the most convenient video conferencing apps. So, most people are willing to install zoom cloud meetings in FireStick.
So, in this guide tutorial, we cover the exact installation process for the zoom app in FireStick. Additionally, we will give alternative ways for installing your zoom app in FireStick with the help of the Downloader app and PC. It is because the Downloader is one of the fastest and easiest ways to install apps on Amazon FireStick.
Why Do Most Of the Internet Users Prefer Zoom Videoconferences?
American Remote Conferencing Service company had launched the Zoom Videoconferencing app. It offers services like videoconference, chatting, online meetings, and screen sharing. Additionally, users can share various files, docs, images, and videos. We have listed the features responsible for zoom cloud meetings in FireStick.
- It provides excellent video calling and meeting quality.
- Users can share their thoughts in the chat with group members.
- It gives a personal chat option.
- Users are allowed to share files in various formats.
- It has now updated the limit of participants to 1,000. It means you can manage video calls and voice calls by adding up to 1,000 participants. Your call and chats are end-to-end encrypted.
- It comes with a free version as well as a paid version.
- You can plan and schedule your meetings, thanks to the inbuilt calendar.
- You can sync your Gmail and Outlook accounts.
Requirements For Installing Zoom Cloud Meetings In FireStick
Before we guide you through the step-by-step procedure for installing zoom cloud meetings on your FireStick, it is a must that you go through the requirements. In short, a few things are necessary to access this video conferencing app.
The FireStick that you connect with your TV needs to have a camera. Therefore, you require a FireStick with a camera, and you can attend your professional videoconference with bosses, colleagues, faculties, and friends.
It offers you subscription plans in three different categories, but the free membership can support only up to 100 participants. You can attend a videoconference for 40 minutes with free plans. So, if you increase your number of participants and the length of your meetings, then you need a subscription plan for zoom meetings in FireStick.
Install Zoom Cloud Meetings In FireStick
For zoom meetings, you do not need to access Zoom App with the help of any third-party downloading process. It is now officially available on Amazon App Store. Therefore, it is convenient for everyone to access it from there on the FireStick. Now, go through the following steps to download and install a zoom app on FireStick.
Download & Install Zoom Application On FireStick:
STEP 1: Switch on FireStick and keep connected to the internet.
STEP 2: Go to the search bar to write a ZOOM MEETING APP.
STEP 3: As soon as you can see the app icon on your screen, click on it. From the zoom meeting app dashboard, you can click on Get It.
STEP 4: Hit the Get It button, and it will download the zoom app for you.
STEP 5: Once the download finishes, the installation process will start and finishes automatically. After that, you can access the Zoom app from the FireStick Apps section.
Alternative Way 1:- Install Zoom App In FireStick With The Help Of Downloader App
Keep your FireStick device on, and go to SETTINGS.
There, you can see My Fire TV. Click on it.
Find the Developer Option, and click on it.
At there, you can see an option like Apps From Unknown Sources. Click on it.
Go back to the home screen after performing this task, search on the search bar for Downloader. It will show you the Downloader and then click on it.
You will reach the downloader dashboard. Find and click on Get It.
It completes the downloading and installing process required for Downloader. Click on OK when it notifies.
After that, enter the official link of the Zoom App to download it on FireStick. You will land at the official URL address and then can click to download.
Once it downloads the zoom app, installs it. Click on Done when it finishes, and your downloading process of Zoom Cloud Meetings finishes.
Alternative Way 2:- Install Zoom App In FireStick With The Help Of PC
In this simple process, you can use your personal computer to download and install the Zoom App or any other apps on your FireStick. Let us describe it correctly.
- Launch your favorite web browser from your PC to visit amazon.com.
- Once you land there, log in to your Amazon Account using FireStick.
- Once you logged in, search for Zoom Cloud Meetings by navigating your home screen.
- Select the zoom app, and then click on the Get Application button. It will show you your FireStick device. Select your device, and wait for a few minutes. It will download the zoom app on your FireStick device. Install the app and start attending videoconferences.
Use Zoom Meetings In FireStick:
You can download and install the zoom app on your FireStick from any of the above-discussed ways. In this section, we are covering how you can use the zoom app in FireStick to attend your cloud meetings. It helps you I making calls on zoom cloud meetings. Follow these steps to attend your cloud meetings.
- Open and launch Zoom Cloud Meetings App in FireStick.
- Login to your Zoom App and proceed.
- At the first visit, it will give options like New Meeting, Join, Calendar, and Share Screen.
- Select New Meeting to schedule your cloud meetings. Once you are online, click on the Participants to invite people to attend your meetings.
- You can Join meetings if you have an ID meeting. Specify the ID to join.
- There is an end button that you can click to leave the meeting.
You have successfully downloaded, installed, and scheduled your first cloud meeting on Zoom Cloud Meetings App in FireStick.
If you find this tutorial helpful and could understand how to install zoom cloud meetings in FireStick, then let us know. We brought alternative ways that you can use to download and install a zoom app on your FireStick device.
You might also like