Snapchat is a favorite application of most users these days. Not only the filters but other features also let users rely on it more. But for using Snapchat with your friends, you need to add them. In case you have not added them, you will not be able to connect with them.
But sometimes, due to frustration or any other issue, we simply delete someone on Snapchat and feel like we will not be going to add them again. But somehow, the situation arises when we need to add them again. If the same has happened to you and you want to know how to delete and re-add someone on Snapchat, you are in the right place. Here we will be going to discuss it so that you can get an idea of how you can deal with it easily.
How to remove someone on Snapchat?
For removing someone from Snapchat, the steps are as follows:-
- Move to your friend list.
- Look forward to the account you want to remove.
- Now tap on it and hold for a while.
- More options will get appeared click on them.
- Remove the friend option is there click on it.
- Within no time, the account will get removed from your account.
When you remove an account, they will not be going to get notified at all. It seems like they have not noticed this it.
How to add someone after deleting them from the contact list?
If you feel like you need to add the same person again, follow the steps we are providing here:-
- Open your Snapchat account and make sure you have logged in.
- Add friends option is there click on it.
- Now search for the particular account you wish to add.
- Now select on add friend option.
- That’s all, and after the other person accepts your request we will be going to appear on your list.
This is the simplest method through which you can add your friend. Adding friends on Snapchat is quite easier with the help of username, snapcode, contacts, and people available in your nearby location. You can also add people from your address book.
How to block someone on Snapchat?
If you are feeling really very annoyed and you prefer to block that person, the option is there for you. The steps are as follows:-
- Move to the friendliest.
- Look forward to the username you wish to block.
- Tap and hold for a while.
- Hit on the more option appear.
- The block option is there. Click on it.
- It will ask for final acceptance click on the block.
- The account will get blocked and will not appear in your friend list.
Is it possible to unblock someone on Snapchat?
Yes, it is possible to unblock someone on Snapchat. You just need to move to the block list, and from there, you can unlock the contact.
Will a user be going to get a notification when a user adds them back?
Every time whenever you will be going to add any person, they will receive a notification. Does it ask whether they want to add you to their list or not? After accepting the invitation, the other person will get appeared on your list.
Is it possible to find a friend I deleted?
Yes, it is possible to find a friend you deleted. In case you are not able to find the username, or you don’t have their snap code, just simply go through your contacts. You can move ahead to download all of your Snapchat data from the website and look forward to the deleted friends on the list.
Wrapping it up:-
Let’s mark the end of this article, and now you are aware of how you can add, delete, or block someone on Snapchat. We suggest you don’t feel anxious at all just because someone is troubling you. Just take a break and remove them from your list.
You might also like