In all the smart TV, Wi-Fi hit in the category of those features, which always allow the user to play movies, games, videos, and so on the smart device. But, it is not essential that every time there is a Wi-Fi connection available whenever you want to connect your phone to a smart TV.
If the scenario is being so where there is no Wi-Fi connection is available to you, then nothing for you to worry about because you can do it without having Wi-Fi. Stay tuned with us and explores all the ways we are sharing.
Connecting phone without Wi-Fi:
Different ways are there that will help you to connect your phone with smart TV without having Wi-Fi. Let’s have a look at all of them:-
Screen mirroring is easy to use option right now available in devices. But it is essential to check out whether the screen mirroring option is there or not. If it is there, you can simply connect the phone to your smart TV easily. For it, the steps are as follows:-
- Check out whether the screen mirroring option is there in your TV and mobile or not.
- After finding out the option turned it on for both devices.
- Within no time, it will get paid up, and you can easily connect your phone to smart TV without using Wi-Fi.
- It is very easy to use.
- Simple to connect.
- Sharing things will be quite easy.
- No cables are required.
- No internet connectivity is a must.
- Applications can be shared easily.
- The user will not be able to utilize the phone when it is in screen mirroring mode.
- Battery consumption is quite high.
- All the notifications will be visible on the TV screen.
Screencasting is a feature that is somewhere similar to screen mirroring and is essential for all those to know who have no screen sharing option available. It only supports certain apps like YouTube. When you want to set it up, the steps are as follows:-
- At the very first open the YouTube application on both the phone and TV.
- On your smart TV, there will be a code for the TV available and typed on the YouTube app on your device.
- Now start the video on your phone, and it on the cast button available at the corner.
And that’s it finally the video appears on your TV, and you can enjoy watching it.
- It is easy to use.
- A user can use a phone and TV simultaneously.
- The phone screen will stay off.
- No cables are required.
- The screencasting feature with some smart TV is very poor
- Only certain applications are supported.
Using HDMI cables:
HDMI cable is a great way to connect a phone to a smart TV. But it is essential to know that this is of a particular length, and you can have the connectivity till that extends only. Whenever you want to make the connection is the steps are as follows:-
- At the very first, occupy yourself with an MHL adaptor along with a micro USB cable in addition to an HDMI cable.
- Now connect one end of the HDMI cable to the TV and MHL adaptor to the smartphone or Tablet you are having.
- Now plug the micro USB cable into the MHL adaptor and other and into the power source.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the MHL adaptor.
- Congratulation, the connection has been established, and you are ready to use it easily.
- Very easy to use.
- Good image quality.
- Great signal.
- Making connections makes you feel irritated.
- Cables are required.
- Notifications will be available on the screen.
- The phone will stay on, and battery consumption will be high.
With the help of Chromecast:
You will find out Chromecast in the market, which definitely brings about change in your life. It helps you to cast the content of your phone to the smart TV easily. You just need to follow some simple steps for doing so. The steps are as follows:-
- At the very first plugin, the Chromecast device.
- Now install and download Google home on your smartphone.
- Follow all the instructions in the app.
- Within no time, it will establish a connection and help you to browse through the content without Wi-Fi.
- It is very fast.
- It gets updated for new features frequently.
- It is very simple to use.
- You need to purchase the device and need a phone app
Here we have come to an end and shared how a user can quickly connect the phone to smart TV without Wi-Fi. Just follow the right steps so that you can easily get the results as per your acceptance. If there is something more you wish to know to let us know so that we can help you in getting solutions for it.
You might also like