Spectrum TV app is one of the best entertainment services that people usually go for enjoying streaming their favorite shows and channels. This application offers various options through which you can not only cast this application on Chromecast using your phone but also by using other devices as well.
Now the question arises, do you want a complete guide that can help you to add spectrum TV on Chromecast digital media player? Well, if yes, then check out various methods explained below in this article and complete this complex task in few clicks only.
Though several applications can help you to stream your favorite channels on the internet, yet spectrum internet TV is one of the most popular and reliable servers you can go for. It allows you to stream your favorite videos, movies, programs, and other shows without any hassle.
Moreover, its built-in features assist you to record and stream your favorite shows in offline mode also. This amazing application supports various platforms such as iOS, Android, smart TVs such as Roku TV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, etc. Thus, spectrum TV makes it easier for you to transform your boring hours into entertaining ones.
As spectrum TV has various features and benefits, the best feature of this application is TV mirroring. It allows android and iOS mobile users to send programs and watch them on TV using spectrum TV app with the help of cast features and apple airplay mirroring option.
To cast spectrum app on Chromecast connected TV, let’s check out what are the various methods that you can go for:
Method 1 – Using Google Home from Smartphone
To cast your spectrum TV, you can make use of Google Home or the screen mirroring method. This method is very easy to understand and can be used when any other application is not ready to cast your application. You can use Google Home to screen mirror anything from iOS, Android, or smart TV. Similarly, this application can help you to cast spectrum TV. You just need to follow these steps:
1. To enable Chromecast features, the first plugin google Chromecast to your smart TV
2. Then, connect both Chromecast device and your smartphone with a good Wi-Fi or internet network. Make sure to connect both the devices to the same network.
3. Download and install the Google Home application on your smartphone.
4. Once it gets installed, launch the application on your phone.
5. Sign in to the Google Home app using secured credentials.
6. Click on “get started” and then click on the “create a new home” option.
7. Enter a name for the new home and give all the permissions, if required. Make sure to connect a new home to the Wi-Fi network.
8. New Google home will start searching for the device.
9. Launch spectrum TV application on your smartphone.
Google Home app will mirror the smartphone content on the connected TV and will let you start streaming your favorite shows in few minutes only. using this method, you can easily cast your Spectrum TV on Google Chromecast. But if you have a smart TV and you want to cast your spectrum TV on it, go for these steps:
1. Connect both smart TV and your mobile phone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open app drawer.
3. Go to settings.
4. Go to display and then click on the cast option.
5. Choose the device you want to cast.
6. Open spectrum TV app and start streaming.
If both smart TV and mobile phone will be connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the connection will be easily created between both devices. So, make sure to connect them with the same network.
Method 2 – Using Chrome browser from PC
If you use a PC or laptop, you can set up spectrum TV using a chrome browser as well. You just need to connect both desktop/laptop and Chromecast devices on the same Wi-Fi network, and you are ready to go. Just follow these steps:
1. Plugin Google Chromecast to your smart TV To enable Chromecast features.
2. Check for the latest or updated version of the chrome browser and launch it.
3. Visit the URL https://watch.spectrum.net/
4. You will find three dots menu icon at the top right corner of the chrome browser. Click on the three-dotted icon and click on the cast option.
5. Once you are done with all these steps, you will find the browser searching for the available devices for casting.
6. Select Chromecast device from the list where you want to cast your spectrum TV.
7. Tap on the “cast tab” option from the “sources” drop-down option.
8. You will find the spectrum TV app cast on your TV screen.
9. Start your spectrum TV app and enjoy streaming.
Method 3 – Using Apple airplay mirroring option
If you are watching live TV or on-demand programming on your spectrum TV and you are willing to enjoy it on your Apple TV, you can airplay from an iPhone (iOS 12 or higher) to your TV easily. The steps are:
1. Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Spectrum TV app on your iPhone.
3. Open the “control center” using the swipe-up option from the bottom of the screen of the phone.
4. Search for the “Airplay mirroring” option.
5. Select your apple tv or another device you want to cast your spectrum tv on from the options available.
6. If required, enter your airplay passcode, and enjoy your favorite show without any hassle.
Following these steps will help you to enjoy streaming on your Apple TV by sending programs from spectrum TV launched on your iPhone.
Using Chromecast with the spectrumTV.com
People usually enjoy Chromecast streaming which is available on both Spectrum TV and SpectrumTV.com. If you want to use your Chromecast streaming device with spectrumTV.com, you can follow these steps:
1. Connect your Chromecast to your TV
2. Make both the Chromecast device and computer connected to a secured and strong same Wi-Fi network
3. Sign-in to spectrumTV.com using your credentials, including username and password. If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new one. But you cannot use your newly created account details at the same time. It will take approximately 24 to 72 hours to sign in to tv apps using new account details.
4. Click on the cast icon. It will search for Chromecast-enabled TV devices. Select your device from the list, find and play your desired programming and watch your favorite content. The video will start playing on your TV letting you enjoy the show.
As spectrum TV app allows its users to watch their favorite content on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, and Android mobile, etc., it does not need you to sit for hours with your device. Just follow some basic steps and cast your spectrum TV wherever you want. Besides this, you can use spectrum’s streaming website to watch spectrum TV online through your PC and laptop also.
Subscribers of spectrum TV can enjoy their favorite shows, edit their watchlist, program their DVR, record their shows, view account details, and can enjoy much more facilities. Moreover, it allows you to get unlimited streaming features while getting bored at home.
You might also like