Table of Contents
A&E was Launched on 1 Feb 1984, it’s an American Television Network which focused on dramas and documentaries initially. Caters 82.4% of households in the USA. Had launched two different versions one was for America which was distributed to Canada and an International version for Latin America, Australia, and Europe. Then in May 1995, it was officially named A&E Network.
A detailed guide on how to activate A&E TV on any Streaming Device.
First of all, you need to download the A&E TV application on streaming devices. I have mentioned the devices below which lets you download the A&E TV app.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Samsung TV
- Roku Streaming Devices
- Android TV
- Google Chromecast
And below is the list of cable TV suppliers that support the A&E TV app:
- A T & T U Verse
- Time Warner Cable
- Dish Network
- Verizon FiOS
- Frontier Communications
- Many more based on your GPS location
Download the app on your desired streaming device. Choose any from the above-listed providers, activate the account via the link code.
Creating A&E profile
Here are the step-by-step guidelines on how to signup for an account on the A&E website.
Remember, you must be a US resident and of appropriate age according to the A&E norms.
- In your browser, open the A&E website through the link given above
- Goto create a profile option just below the sign-in bar
- On the next step choose from Facebook, Google, or Email account to sign up
- Enter the appropriate information as asked
- Accept the terms
- And finally, submit the application
Activating A&E profile on your streaming device
After you are done creating your profile on A&E, now its time to activate the profile and sync your streaming device through the A&E application
Follow the steps below:
- In your web browser open this link.
- Choose your listed device that you want to sync.
- From the drop-down list, select pay-TV supplier/provider.
- Check for the activation code sent on your registered device or email.
- Enter the code to complete the process thus activating the A&E account on the desired streaming device
Activating A&E TV on Roku
Follow the instructions below:
- Switch on the Television and the Roku.
- Press [OK] on Roku Remote to fetch the home screen.
- Look for Roku Store on the left side of your screen.
- Choose streaming channel options.
- Look for A&E TV or choose the search option to find.
- After you can find the A&E TV, select [ADD CHANNEL] via remote control.
- Press OK to get all the selected channels on the Roku Device.
- After the installation is completed, go to the home screen to check the channels you added.
- Now, log in to your Roku device and finish the sign-in process of the A&E TV.
- After the sign-in process completes, you get a channel link code on your Television screen.
- Open the A&E TV website, you need to activate with this code and provide the appropriate details you entered for your desired streaming device.
- Finally, clicking on activating will get all the channels you selected during the signup process. You are all set to enjoy your favorite channels now.
Activating A&E TV on Android TV
You can activate A&E TV on your Android TV simply by following these steps.
- Select the apps section and go to Get More Applications
- Look for A&E
- Select the app, Download to install
- Then open the downloaded app
- Copy down the activation code
- In your browser, open the website to activate
- Select your desired device and the provider.
- Enter the copied activation code
You are all set to enjoy your favorite channels after you log in to your account
Activating A&E TV on Chromecast
Steps to connect via Chrome browser:
- Remember to connect your device and your Chromecast are connected to the same wifi network
- Via Chrome browser, Open A&E TV website
- Select and open any video
- Click on the [Cast] button
This way you can start streaming on Chromecast
Watch A&E TV without Cable
A&E is not a channel that you will get as a freebie. In today’s date, there are too many services that offer you to watch A&E without cable. Newcomers with new and ultimate services are winners. There are few legal services through which you can get A&E live stream your favorite content. Some are mentioned below with prices:
- Philo, Ranges between US$16 – US$20, offers 45 – 60 Channels, and you can opt for 7 days free trial
- Sling price is US$5.99 – US$85.96, with 70 – 90 Channels, and provides a trial period of 7 days.
- Fubo offers 100+ channels for US$54.99 – US$86.96, and you can go for 7 days trial period before buying.
- Hulu offers 70 – 90 channels for US$5.99 – US$85.96 and has two trials 7 and 30 days respectively.
Thus, this makes live streaming a great option for those who cannot afford to miss their favorite shows or videos. This way won’t be paying for cable packages that include channels you will never watch.
To conclude, A&E TV services allow us to stream our favorite shows and videos in HD quality for free. But the limited availability makes these services exclusive. However, devices mentioned in this detailed article can be great options to get the best content to one’s TV. Where A&E stands for Arts & Entertainment it provides the best of entertainment and experience to its user. You must get a free trial and experience watching A&E without cable.