BellSouth, earlier known as BellSouth Corporation, is an American telecommunication holding company based in Atlanta, Georgia. The seven original regional Bell operating companies after the US Department of Justice forced the American telephone and telegraph company to divest itself office regional telephone companies on January 01, 1984.
BellSouth, email services users, is spread worldwide and is growing with every passing day. Bell sought email logging as a daily routine for so many people from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. But there are sometimes that, due to some technical glitches, the users cannot log in to their BellSouth email account. If you are among those who want to know about how to log in to their BellSouth email account and also want to know its special settings, then you are on the right platform. Here we are, your one-stop destination, as we will provide you the best ways and the steps that you need to follow to log in to BellSouth email.
Steps you need to follow to sign in to Bellsouth email.
If you are a new BellSouth email account user, you can create your account by just providing your personal information. Just follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open the browser and visit www.bellsouth.net email log-in page
Step 2: Now find set up a mail account and click on it
Step 3: Here, you have to enter your full name as a display name and then click next
Step 4: Now enter a unique email address and click next
Step 5: After this, you have to choose POP3 as your incoming mail server from the list of options displayed
Step 6: Fill mail.bellsouth.net as your incoming and outgoing mail server and then click next
Step 7: After this, fill in a strong password and re-type it to confirm. Make sure that the password is your own and should not be discussed with others.
Step 8: At last, click on finish, and you are ready for the BellSouth email log-in.
Now here we are going to discuss the process of BellSouth email log-in.
If you are an existing user of BellSouth and it is still active, you can log in to your BellSouth account by just following the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Open your browser and visit the bellsouth.net email log-in page
Step 2: Here, you have to navigate yourself towards check mail and click on it
Step 3: After this, just until your belt South email address and click on next
Step 4: Now, enter your password and click log in. Now you are logged in to your BellSouth email account
Common email log-in issues faced by BellSouth email users
Due to certain technical issues, several BellSouth email accounts stopped working. Some of the most common issues were faced by most of the users while logging in to their Bells out accounts. Some common issues are:
- Not receiving emails in BellSouth account
- Unable to perform by salt email Log-in
- Unable to access your account
- Redirected to the BellSouth email log-in page
- Unable to send any email from BellSouth account
If you are facing any problems from the above issues, then we will help you out. Here are some easy fixes that you can apply to rectify the BellSouth email log-in problems.
Here are the methods that you can follow to solve your problem.
Method 1: Reset your password
- Open the Web browser and open http://stsrt.att.net/.
- Now click on the account signing option present on the home screen.
- Here you will find forgot password option; click on it.
- Now enter the asked information in the prompt fields. All the fields are mandatory to be filled.
- Enter the captcha and click on the continue button
- After this, you will reach the identity verification page. Here you have two options: either send me a temporary password or answer the security question. Choose from any of these.
- After this, follow the further steps, and your password will be recovered.
Method 2: Email service site crashed or server down
There might be a huge possibility of BellSouth’s email service site down or crashed for the time being. The reasons can be many; maybe too much website load or update is being done from BellSouth and adding or removing any feature. So for the user, it is very easy to identify whether the site is correct or not. Just click on some links, and the following screen will appear.
Method 3: Antivirus firewall issue
If you are facing a problem logging into your BellSouth email account, try to disable the antivirus installed in your system temporarily. There might be a huge possibility that the antivirus installed on your system is creating a sort of firewall that leads to improper functioning and working of BellSouth email account service.
Method 4: Update, reinstall or change the Web browser
Some users have claimed that reinstalling, updating, or changing the Web browser has helped them log in successfully to their welcome email application. The browser being used to avail the bell South email service is the main platform that helps to run the bell South on your system. BellSouth is providing timely updates to its users, and the shame should be installed on a timely basis by the user, which will ensure that you won’t face South email logging problems.
Here are some of the Bells out email settings that you need to follow.
- All the POP3 account holders must ensure to enter inbound.att.net in their incoming email server and outbound.att.net in their outgoing mail server
- If the user is an IMAP account, they must enter imap.mail.att.net in their incoming mail and smtp.mail.att.net in their outgoing mail server.
Step 2: Now go to the log-in information section and enter your user name and password
Step 3: Make sure to keep a tick mark on the remember password Box
Step 4: Now go to more settings and take more of the following options under the outgoing server option
A.my outgoing server requires authentication
- use the same settings as my incoming Mail server
Step 5: Here now you have to click on the advanced tab and fill in the following details
- Enter 995 import number and select SSL from use the following type of encrypted connection if you are using the POP3 account
- For SMTP users, the port number is 465. Select this from use the following type of interpreted connection
- if the user is an IMAP, then enter 993 in the port number
Step 6: Once you are done with the entire above settings, click on the OK button and go to the Internet email settings window to click on the next.
Here we have come to an end. We have discussed everything about BellSouth email Logan and its important settings for stop, so congratulations to you. You can click on the finished tab now and enjoy an uninterrupted emailing experience. If you have any problems regarding the above settings, then do let us know. Also, if you love the content, then stay tuned with us.
You might also like